Monday, March 11, 2013

46 Motivational Workout Songs

My company just opened an amazing Fitness Facility and I got to be part of planning the Grand Opening Event. My task in the planning was to come up with a music playlist for the event that would hopefully energize people while at the event and help them feel excited to start a new exercise program.

I searched long and hard for 3 hours worth of songs that were energetic, motivating, appropriate for the workplace and spanned a range of musical tastes. I thought I would share in case anyone needed some new tunes!

46 Songs to Motivate You to Wellness:


1) Home - Phil Phillips
2) Beautiful Day - U2
3) Keep Your Head Up - Andy Grammar
4) Unwritten - Natasha Bedingfield
5) Good Feeling - Flo Rida
6) Let's Get It Started - Black Eyed Peas
7) Wanna Be Starting Something - Michael Jackson
8) Stronger - Kelly Clarkson
9) Incredible Machine - Sugarland
10) Eye of the Tiger - Survivor
11) Let's Get Loud - Jennifer Lopez
12) Don't Stop the Party - Pitbull
13) Start Me Up - Rolling Stones
14) Titanium - David Getta & Sia
15) I Cry - Flo Rida
16) Walk - Foo Fighters
17) Firework - Katy Perry
18) Ready To Run - Dixie Chicks
19) Dog Days Are Over - Florence & The Machine
20) Get Ready for This - Calimocho Mix
21) Start the Commotion - The Wiseguys
22) Right Now - VanHalen
23) Life Line - Papa Roach
24) I Just Wanna Live - Good Charlotte
25) Try - P!nk
26) I Run for Life - Melissa Etheridge
27) Fighter - Christina Aguilera
28) Let it Rock - Kevin Rudolf & Lil Wayne
29) Unbelievable - EMF
30) Don't Stop - Fleetwood Mac
31) Suddenly I See - KT Turnstall
32) Where Are We Running - Lenny Kravitz
33) Vertigo - U2
34) Rebel Beat - The Goo Goo Dolls
35) Alive - P.O.D.
36) The Edge of Glory - Lady GaGa
37) Headturner - Joss Stone
38) Rise Above This - Seether
39) New Sensation - INXS
40) Rock N' Roll Train - AC/DC
41) Machinehead - Bush
42) No Excuses - Alice in Chains
43) Higher Ground - Red Hot Chili Peppers
44) Are You Gonna Go My Way - Lenny Kravitz
45) Where the Streets Have No Name - U2
46) Hall of Fame - The Script

No comments:

Post a Comment