Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Quick Crockpot Recipe - Fiesta Chicken

Here is the EASIEST crockpot recipe I have made to date - 5 minute prep time and 5 ingredients!!

My kids DEVOURED it, my husband raved about it - how could I not share it?!






Crockpot Chicken Fiesta

  • 2lbs chicken (I had a bag of frozen chicken tenderloins from Target that I dumped in the crockpot frozen!)
  • 2 cans diced tomatoes (undrained)
  • 1 can black beans (drained and rinsed)
  • 1 can corn (drained)
  • 1 packet of McCormick Slow Cooker Fiesta Chicken seasoning

 
I set my crockpot to low for 8 hours and then it warmed for 2 hours. My husband came home and shredded the chicken and when I walked in the door, it was ready to be served!

We ate it like a chili with some shredded cheese on top, but you could also serve with:
- Rice
- Pasta
- In a burrito

Topping ideas: 
- Sour cream
- Avocado
- Greek yogurt
- Shredded Cheese 
- Fresh Cilantro







No comments:

Post a Comment