Monday, June 23, 2014

Fun Food Ideas: Dump Truck Waffle



Here is a fun one I made for my twin boys (we read Good Night Construction Site at bedtime which inspired me to make this fun breakfast for them!)



What you need: 

2 Frozen Belgian Waffles
2 Frozen Mini Waffles
Blueberries
Whip Cream (or yogurt)

Directions: 

Cut one row off of one of the square waffles to use as the truck bed. Cut the other square waffle at a diagonal to make the truck cab. I used a tip of a strawberry for a headlight, but you can use a blueberry!

I had this great place-mat for the boys which made for the perfect plate and construction background!! This waffle design was big enough for both my boys to share!!  I just had them dip the waffles into a little dish of syrup instead of pouring it right on top. 

No comments:

Post a Comment