Saturday, November 17, 2012

The Turkey Virgin Diary: It's all about gratitude

For those who have been at a party at our house, you know that my husband and I tend to put alot of time and energy into the perfect party playlist!! If you have an occassion, we have a playlist for you!

I was inspired by trying to come up with a Gratitude playlist for Thanksgiving - one that reminds us to count our blessings, say thank you, appreciate what we have.

We all could use a Gratitude playlist, not just for Thanksgiving, but when life throws us a curve, when you start to feel like a black cloud has been following you, when we just need to step back and gain some perspective.

I thought I would share some of what I have and would love to hear any other suggestions!!

Just Breathe - Pearl Jam
I'm Alive - Kenney Chesney with Dave Matthews
God Gave Me You - Blake Shelton
What a Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
Hello World - Lady Antebellum
Mercy - Dave Matthews
My Girl - The Temptations
Thank You - Led Zepplin
Kind and Generous - Natalie Merchant
Stand Up - Sugarland
Imagine - Jack Johnson
These Are The Days - Van Morrison
Everything - Michael Buble
The Riddle - Five for Fighting
Make You Feel My Love - Adele
Smile - Uncle Kracker
Better Together - Jack Johnson
Sweetest Thing - U2
This - Darius Rucker
Rainbow Connection - Kenny Loggins

No comments:

Post a Comment