Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Chicken Caprese Kabob


I love grilled chicken and this summer, we've been grilling extra chicken and using the left overs for meals during the week.

Here was a really simple but delicious and healthy left over chicken meal that I made this week.

Chicken Caprese Kabob 


Ingredients: 
Grilled Chicken Breast - cut into bite sized pieces
Cherry Tomatoes
Fresh Basil leaves
Fresh Mozzarella cut into squares
Balsamic Vinegar (I use the kind in the spray bottle)
Pasta (you can really use any pasta, I had fettuccine in my pantry so that what I used!)
Olive oil (just a tsp or so to toss in the pasta)

Directions: 
Put chicken, basil, mozzarella and tomato onto a skewer in a repeating pattern.
Cook pasta and toss with olive oil and some basil
Place skewer on top of pasta on a plate and spray with balsamic vinegar

**Tip: If you are looking for an easy appetizer, I love putting fresh mozzarella, basil and a tomato on a toothpick and spray with the balsamic vinegar!!  







No comments:

Post a Comment