Monday, July 28, 2014

Peach Ginger Crockpot Chicken


I love my crockpot in the summer as much as I do in the cooler months, especially when I can combine summer flavors in my recipes!!


Peach Ginger Chicken 


Ingredients:
2 lbs chicken breast
1 tsp kosher salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp ginger (I used minced)
1 tsp nutmeg
12 basil leaves
1 cup orange juice
4 large peaches - sliced thinly

Directions:
1) Season the chicken with the salt and pepper on both sides
2) Put chicken in the crockpot
3) Add remaining ingedients into the crockpot with the chicken
4) Cook on low 3-4 hours



Here are the two dinners that I made with the chicken:


Peach Chicken on Wild Rice


















 

Peach Chicken Salad with Goat Cheese and Honey Roasted Pecans

Mixed Greens
Sliced Peach Chicken and Peaches
Honey Roasted Pecans
Goat Cheese
Balsamic Vinegar


 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment